Offering Alaskans Gentle Birth Choices...
Pioneer Midwifery is focused on family-centered births. Our prenatal care strives for low risk pregnancies through nutrition, education, and careful monitoring.
- Monthly visits to 28 weeks
- Bi-weekly visits to 36 weeks
- Weekly visits to 40 weeks
- Nutritional counseling
- Lab work
- Ultrasounds if needed
- Books and videos for loan
- Labor and postpartum care
- Newborn exam at birth
- 24 hour and 3 day home visit after birth
- Postpartum care for 6 weeks after birth
"To witness the birth of a child is our best opportunity to experience the meaning of the word miracle." - Paul Carvel